HR Conferences and Events
Add your event free of charge by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Learning Officer Forum USA 2017
March 7th - 8th 2017
Location: Convene at 101 Park Avenue, New York
This conference has been created to give you the C-Level learning and development view on leadership development, workforce engagement and the retention of talent.
This conference is led by Chief Learning Officers but is open to learning and development, human resources, talent and workforce professionals cross-industry, allowing you to meet and network with the very best of your peers from a range of organizations and experiences.
Agenda highlights include:
Integrating Learning Processes in Today’s Changing Dynamics Workforce: Assessing the real impact of different tools and technologies used to close generational gaps and why six sigma models should be considered in this process.
Are you Ready for Tomorrow? Enabling a 21st Century Workforce to Learn how to do their Job: How should you be re-thinking your partnership with IT and the rest of the organization to harness the power of digital and provide a new learner experience?
Evolving the Learning Function toward Continuous Reskilling: Why learning has to become a strategic business investment because of the requirement for continuous reskilling. How will the learning function evolve to include the business ecosystem in the development of learning and working across boundaries surrounding the organization?
Using an interactive format, the forum will bring together 100 learning and development, talent and Human Resources professionals to share their latest innovations, best practises, challenges and use cases, as well as facilitate conversations and connections.
- Catherine Day, VP Workforce Enablement, Global Technology & Operations, MetLife (Chairwoman)
- Dr. Gustavo Crosetto, Chief Learning Officer, US Government Accountability Office
- Dr. Harry Kantrovich, Chief Learning Officer, City of Alexandria
- Dr. Iris Ware, Chief Learning Officer, City of Detroit
- Dr. Mary Bollash, Chief Learning Officer, UTC Aerospace Systems
- Dr. Rony Rinat, Chief Learning Officer & VP Leadership & Development, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Dr. Tom Bigda-Peyton, Chief Learning Officer, Catholic Health Services of Long Island
- Mary Kaufmann, Chief Learning Officer, Pillar Technology
- Pamela Wakefield, Director of Learning & Development, Patterson-UTI Drilling Company LLC
- Dr. Azadeh Jamalian, Chief Learning Officer, Tiggly
HRM Guide readers are entitled to a 20% discount on their ticket to attend. Quote promo code HRM20 when registering.
Event Organizer: Corinium Global Intelligence
Address: 101 Park Avenue, New York, NY10178
Phone: +1 (646) 854-7952