March 26 2019 - Employee engagement is the cornerstone of a well-functioning organization. But it is often hard to always create an environment that is inclusive for everyone and mistakes are made when you try to organize events to bring the team together all on your own.
Well, fret not because here is a list of tools that work remarkably well for employee engagement and will help you a lot with the work pressure of including every team member and trying to keep everyone's morale high.
Here are the best project management software to improve employee engagement:
Employee recognition leads to employee engagement, this is elaborated with the use of this software. Here's how:
- ProofHub helps you set a celebration calendar so that you never forget any employee's birthday or work anniversary. These are events that reel in all the employees hence providing the maximum employee engagement.
- Achievements of the team are celebrated by announcing their progress with the announcement feature.
- With @mention you can easily be able to give recognition to a certain person with the utmost ease.
- And, the discussion and comments tool can end up saving a lot of time and aid with maximum team engagement.
- Set events and announce their time and venue and subscribe as many people you want to the same.
Additional features include:
- It is a software that helps in easy proofing of documents.
- Upload files and documents to organize them in one place.
- Add as many employees as you want to a single task so that they can review the progress.
- It helps you view all your tasks in the Kanban and Gantt Chart view.
2. Zoho People
How can it help with Employee Engagement?
- Zoho People provides the feature of chat so that communication gets simplified.
- It also has a feature that lets you have video and audio conferences with remote team members.
- The instant messaging (chat) feature also helps keep all employees in the loop.
- Zoho People will also help you send everyone alerts about certain events and call everyone to participate in the same.
Some additional features that I find worth mentioning are:
- For the department in concern, Zoho People is a cloud-based HRMS that allows you to do all the duties of the HR with ease and has integration to Zoho Payroll.
- It provides you with a leave tracker and an attendance tracker.
- It will also provide you with excellent time tracking tools.
- Its tools can also help you schedule shifts of the employees.
Hi5 is the most recommended software when it comes to employee recognition. Here's why:
- It is a software that helps you actually calculate the insights that help you track how your company is doing in terms of giving recognition to your employees.
- With interactive tools, it also helps in maintaining team culture and helps maintain reports for the same.
- It is a platform where you get to give your teammates the feedback and recognition they need for their work.
- It will help you get a better understanding of your team dynamic by measuring team culture and employee recognition.
Some more helpful additional features are:
- Hi5 helps in keeping the morale of the workplace high with its instant appreciation feature of giving a "Hi5".
- You also get to attach GIFs and images to your appreciation to make the process of recognition more gratifying.
- With this kind of software, you don't need to wait for an award ceremony at the end of the year but give and receive appreciation on the go.
- This helps maintain a positive environment that leads to an increase in productivity due to effective employee engagement.
Fuze has been the most reliable and easy to use HR-friendly software for years. It is a software known to improve employee engagement by providing:
- Reviews can be documented with the interactive interface easily.
- A platform for giving constructive feedback.
- A comprehensive conversation platform that facilitates communication through calling and video conferencing. These increase employee engagement among remote teams.
- Fuze helps you be in contact with people present in more than 110 countries.
Some additional features of Fuze that I would like to highlight are:
- Keeps you connected across the globes and over multiple devices at the same time.
- The chatting feature is effective in providing a platform for formal/informal conversation.
- It has an extensive contact center to save send and receive contacts.
- Admins can add, remove and manage users with an easy to use interface.
As a reliable tool for employee engagement, Hyphen has been a pioneer product for the human resources department for years now.
- It is a powerful tool for getting accurate insights on employee engagement. It helps you filter these analytics according to various categories and departments.
- It helps you conduct surveys and polls across your office so you get to understand them better and get a chance to be more inclusive.
- It also helps you make action plans consequential to the results of the surveys and polls.
- These activities incorporate oneness and give everyone the motivation to come to work.
You would also like these additional features that Hyphen has:
- With this software, you can create and mark events and milestones against the dates.
- The surveying process of this tool can be found to be in multiple languages which makes it easier for people to come together.
- It provides you a way to find out the insights of things like the team culture and team engagement.
- It is a software that will help you make surveys and polls from on-boarding to the retiring stage of the employees.
I hope my insight on what tools to use was up to the mark and hopefully you have narrowed down your search to the above-mentioned.
About the Author
Vartika is the Chief Marketing Officer at ProofHub, a project management software. She has been one of the LinkedIn Top Voices in 2016, 2017 and 2018. She is also a contributor at Business.com, The Next Web, YourStory, and Huffington among others. Her articles mainly revolve around productivity and leadership.
Successful Onboarding: Strategies to Unlock Hidden Value Within Your Organization
Mark Stein and Lilith Christiansen
The HR Answer Book: An Indispensable Guide for Managers and Human Resources Professionals
by Shawn A. Smith, Rebecca A. Mazin
|Copyright © 1997-2023 Alan Price and HRM Guide contributors. All rights reserved.|